General Election 2011
Many issues are troubling voters, but no issue is more important than the right to life. How we treat the vulnerable measures how civilised we are as a society. Prior to the recent General Election, we urged voters to only support Candidates and Parties who publicly oppose abortion legislation and support laws to protect human embryos.
Questions to Political Parties and Candidates
We posed the following two questions to each of the three main political parties and to each candidate
• If elected to the Dáil, will you oppose any legislation allowing abortion in Ireland?
• If elected to the Dáil would you support legislation that protects the human embryo from deliberate destruction and oppose any such legislation that does not
• To see the responses the Pro Life Campaign received from the political parties click here
• To view our general leaflet click here
• To view our leaflet on the Labour Party click here
• To view one of our recent billboards click here
• To send a virtual postcard to your local Fine Gael candidates click here