The Pro Life Campaign’s Month for Life for October 2021 gets underway on Friday 1st October 2021!
The aim of of the Month for Life is to highlight the pro-life issue, educate the public and engage and motivate pro-life supporters all over Ireland.
During this period, we encourage pro-life supporters to attend pro-life events online, courageously share the pro-life message personally and via social media and take on one pro-life action to help rebuild a culture of life in Ireland.
A range of activities and events have been organised with the highlight being the Pro Life Campaign National Conference on 30th October with guest speaker Lila Rose! Register today by clicking below.
Here are some other ideas for what you can do to participate in Month For Life
- Register for one of the PLC Network events below
- Order your free car sticker here and display and if you like, send us a photo for our social media pages.
- Share a month for life social media graphic. You will find them on our Facebook and Instagram pro
- Encourage your priest or pastor to share the pro-life message. Download Prayers here
- Why not take some time to check your diary and slot in some events or actions.