Title: Campaigns Officer
Location: Initially remote working with some work based in Dublin
Job type: Contract
Closing date for applications: 18th February 2022
We’re looking for a Campaigns Officer to join our high performing and growing human rights organisation.
We have an opportunity for an ambitious and passionate individual to help drive high profile, public-facing campaigns to achieve positive pro-life change across Ireland. As a Campaigns Officer you will lead in planning tactics and delivering cross-organisational activities that influence real change in Government and individuals.
What will you do?
- As part of an energetic and committed team, you’ll have the opportunity to campaign on the big pro life issues.
- You will develop effective strategies to influence policy, regulation and practices, as well as plan and deliver cross-organisational campaign activity.
- You’ll need to identify and develop relationships with key influencers and decision makers, in the Oireachtas, public bodies, business, or raising public support.
- Furthermore, you will lead teams, and work with colleagues across the Pro Life Campaign to help realise your ideas.
What we need from you:
- Experience in influencing or bringing about the tasks described with a track record of achieving results using a range of influencing tools and techniques
- A passion for achieving change
- Strong knowledge of the Irish political context and system and media organisations
- Ability to think strategically
- Ability to work effectively in a team and use own initiative to lead projects
- Ability to simplify complex information into straight-forward language
- Effective communication and relationship-building skills
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Relevant education or work experience
To apply please attach your CV and a short cover letter to email@example.com outlining why you believe you would be a good fit for this role by 18th February 2022